- Mr. Tommy Lee, HKFYG Lee Shau Kee Primary School;
- Ms. Pui Pui Wong, TWGHs Wong Fung Ling College;
- Mr. Eric Chan, Ying Wa College.
How to build innovative ideas in the traditional system?
From STEM education to maker education
Ways to evaluate the “mindset” change
- Assessment by the teacher, with both written and verbal feedback
- Self-evaluation by students, which allows them to know the criteria so as to make improvements
- Peer assessment by group mates, so that they can evaluate each other’s role and responsibilities in the project.