The Committed Innovator Membership is our intermediate-level membership. Benefits for this membership tier include:
- 1 Seven-Day Pass, to be used anytime within 1 month
- Online Profile with skills & projects
- All pre-recorded classes without certificates
- Community events
Our physical space:
- Access to workspace and workshop: 10 AM – 7 PM (public holidays upon request and availability)
- 200MB fibre optic high-speed WiFi
- Meeting room (booking on first come, first served basis)
- Kitchen, restrooms, showers, possibility to set-up a shop
- Option of rental of mobile storage for tools and materials ($100/month/m2)
*All power tools can only be used after you have done respective induction classes. Membership includes free access to woodwork and metalwork tools in the workshop without booking. Laser cutters, 3D printers and CNC milling machines require booking.
*First time members are required to provide a $500 refundable safety deposit in advance or upon arrival.
*Upon purchase, it is understood that all members will abide by our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.